28 May 5 Reasons to Choose The Law Offices of William D. Shapiro
In the wake of an accident or loss, you require the assurance of quality legal representation. It is a time in which you desire compassion, guidance, and support. That’s why we at the Law Offices of William D. Shapiro are committed to your care and legal counsel in a season of hardship. But why should you choose us? Check out the five reasons to get our attorneys on your side.
Our Firm of California Attorneys Specialize In:
- Experience. William Shapiro has led the firm for over four decades in dedicated service to our clients. We are proud to have made a significant difference in the lives of so many over the years. And with our extensive experience, we are prepared to help you as well.
- Recognition. We have been recognized multiple times for the excellent legal counsel we provide. William Shapiro has received, on many occasions, the “Trial Lawyer of the Year Award” as well as the “Lawyer of the Year Award.” The firm has also been named a tier one “Best Firm in America” by U.S. News and World Report. And, we have earned an “A-V Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubble, the highest possible rating from the most prestigious nation rating entity.
- Personal Touch. We at the Law Offices of William D. Shapiro genuinely care for our clients and their wellbeing. In everything we do, we strive to serve with a personal touch. We hope that you will feel heard and personally understood as we pursue your legal success.
- Impactful Resources. When you face powerful insurance companies, trucking companies, manufacturers and entities, public and private, you require strong advocacy. We will apply all necessary resources to your case so that you experience the best results.
- Fast. Our team works efficiently to gather information and evidence for your case. We understand that you desire quick results and a fast-paced building process. When you work with our team, you will feel prioritized in every step.
Located just East of L.A., we proudly serve all of California and beyond. Our attorneys specialize in litigation and trials of severe personal injury or wrongful death. This area of expertise includes cases related to negligent driving or other negligent actions, product design and manufacturing defects, and dangerous property conditions. Call on us in the case that you face a hardship such as these. We are here to fight for you and your situation with diligence and expertise.